04 37 23 11 11 (Standard Lyon)
As an Associate at LexCase since february 2021, I practice in the Restructuring, Insolvency Law and Commercial Litigation Departments.
I work with businesses either in a preventive or curative treatment of their difficulties, and advise them with the appropriate procedures, while helping the CEO within the turnaround and/or restructuring of his business.
I also assist companies within their legal issues regarding insolvency proceedings (ongoing contracts, claim declarations and disputes etc.).
I represent as well court-appointed administrators and agents with regard to their litigation proceedings.
Finally, my practice includes general commercial litigation, I advise and assist companies, CEO and partners with their legal issues (debt recovery, commercial contracts, conflicts between partners, unfair trading).
- 2021 : LexCase / Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Associate
- 2017-2021 : LACOSTE-CHEBROUX / Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Associate
- 2016 : LexCase / Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Law Student Intern
- 2015 : C&R Firm / Commercial Litigation – Law Student Intern
- 2015 : MANDATUM Court-appointed receiver / Insolvency Law – Law Student Intern
- 2014 : FIDAL / Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Law – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in December 2016
- Arbitration Law Special Studies Certificate, Montpellier I
- Master 2 in Business Law, Université, Limoges
- Master 1 in Business Law, Université, Clermont-Ferrand