I am an Associate and member of the Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions team.
I assist and advise businesses, executives, investment funds and other economic operators with regard to setting up their business and expansion projects.
My practice covers daily operations (approval of annual financial statements, bylaw amendments, etc.), as well as exceptional matters (mergers, capital transactions, sales of businesses, etc.).
My team is particularly specialized in the structuring of complex acquisitions, including due diligence and the optimization of the takeover arrangements, in close collaboration with other firm departments.
- 2017: LexCase/Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions Department – Associate
- 2016: LexCase/Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions Department – Intern
- 2016: Sanofi Pasteur/Legal Department – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2017
- Master 2 in Financial Engineering and Law, Université Lyon III
- Master 1 in Financial Engineering and Law, Université Lyon III