☎ +33 (0)1 40 20 22 22 (Switchboard Paris)
I joined LexCase in 2021 as an associate in the IP/IT/Data department.
My practice includes intellectual property matters (copyright, trademarks, domain names) and digital law, both in counselling and litigation.
I advise the firm’s clients in setting up a strategy of protection of their intangible assets, of reinforcement and defense of these assets, in particular by registering intellectual property rights, managing asset portfolios as well as drafting license and assignment of rights agreements. I also represent our clients before the relevant intellectual property offices in all procedures (registrations; oppositions; cancellations; revocations; inscriptions), as well in extra-judicial procedures. I also deal with prelitigation and litigation with respect to trademarks and domain names.
I advise software editors and users by drafting and negotiating their license and maintenance agreements.
Finally, I advise our clients with respect to Internet and digital matters, on questions related to editor and host liability, as well as the management of content withdrawal requests, and the daily issues faced when implementing digital projects.
- 2021 : LexCase / IP/IT/Data – Associate
- 2017 : Altij / Intellectual Property and Advanced Technologies – Associate
- 2017 : Bird & Bird / IP/IT department – Internship
- 2016 : Total / IP and R&D legal department – Internship
- 2015 : A Turquoise /– Internship
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bordeaux Bar in 2017 and registered at the Paris Bar since 2021
- Master 2 in Industrial Property (Paris II Panthéon-Assas)
- L.L.M. Master of Laws (King’s College London)
- BCL / Maîtrise (Université Toulouse 1 Capitole and University College Dublin)