LexCase’s teams are responsive, proactive and experts in their respective fields.
☎ 04 37 23 11 11 (Standard Lyon)
French Lawyer registered at the Bar since 2021, I joined LexCase’s Economic Law Department in 2023.
As an associate in the Economic Law Department, I advise clients (companies and independant business makers) in their distribution projects. I also assist and represent the firm’s clients in connection with contemplated or pending litigation with their business partners.
- 2023: LexCase (Lyon) / Economic Law Department – Associate
- 2021-2022: HFW (Paris) / Aerospace Department – Associate
- 2019-2021: Marsh (Paris) – Aviation Insurance Client Advisor and Insurance Legal advisor
- 2018 – 2019: Air France (New York) – Legal trainee
- Holding the CAPA certificate since 2018 (Paris Bar School) – registered at the Bar since 2021
- Master’s Degree (Master 2) – Air Transportation Law, Aix-Marseille University
- Master’s Degree (Master 1) – Business Law, UJM Lyon III