☎ 01 40 20 22 22 (Standard Paris)
Attorney at law admitted to the Paris Bar, I joined LexCase in 2019, as associate of the Life Sciences department.
My practice is focused on public healthcare law matters.
In that respect, I advise major companies on regulatory matters related to different types of health products (Medicines, MD, cosmetics, “borderline products”), on market access strategies and issues (marketing authorization, price, reimbursement), and to face sanitary administrative decisions.
Moreover, I also assist our Clients in product liability matters in the context of prelitigation and litigation.
- 2019 : LexCase / Life Sciences Department– Associate Lawyer
- 2019 : François Rabelais University, Tours – Teaching (Product Liability, Administrative litigation and healthcare products, Anti-gifts Law and Transparency)
- 2017 – 2019 : SEA Avocats / Life Sciences Department– Associate Lawyer
- 2011- 2015 : French Ministry of Health / Legal Direction / Litigation division – Legal advisor
- 2011 – 2012 Institute for Training in Nursing, Tours – Teaching Law and Bioethics
- 2010-2011 : French Ministry of Health / Directorate General for Health – Legal advisor
- Admission to Paris Bar – Registered in 2017
- 2012 Certificate of Mastery – Descriptive Statistics, BerkeleyX
- 2012 University degree « Globalization and Governance: Good practices in the Ibero-American region Menéndez Pelayo», International University, Madrid, Spain
- 2010 Master II – Healthcare Law, François Rabelais University, Tours.