Hubert MORTEMARD de BOISSE
In May 2009, I founded LexCase. I am responsible for the Commercial Litigation Department, the Competition Law Department and sector-specific regulations.
This practice has allowed me to acquire a very strong background in litigation, both as counsel and as litigator.
With a team of four associates based in Paris and Lyon, I assist a clientele of large groups, regional or national SMEs, particularly in regulated sectors (telecoms, energy, public transport, banking, etc.) in all aspects of commercial law, economic law and competition law, both as counsel and in litigation before the commercial courts and before the independent administrative and competition authorities. I can also help my clients particularly in shareholder disputes, warranty claims, damage assessment, compensation, breach of commercial relations, unfair competition. I regularly handle cybersecurity and environmental litigation, as well as advisory work in the field of the circular economy.
Passionate about issues of solidarity and foresight on the evolution of the profession, I am also invested in ordinal issues, and I was re-elected for three years to the Council of the Order in November 2021, after a first term (2017-2020) and a candidacy to be the President of the Bar Association.
- 2018: Elected member of the Council of the Law Society of Lyon (2018-2020)
- 2009: LexCase – Founding Partner (Paris/Lyon), then Managing Partner
- 2006: Bird & Bird/Commercial Law and Business Law – a Partner since 2008 (Lyon office)
- 2001: Bird & Bird/Competition Law and Telecommunications Law – Associate (Paris office)
- 1999: SG Archibald (Andersen Legal)/Business Law and Commercial Law – Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 1999
- D.E.S.S. (specialized master degree) in Business Law and Taxation, Université Lyon III
- DJCE (business law diploma), Université Lyon III
- Magister degree (three year specialized course) in Business Law and Taxation, Université Lyon III