Gaëlle joined Lexcase working as an Avocat in the commercial litigation department headed by Hubert Mortemard de Boisse and the insolvency & restructuring department headed by Amaury Dumas-Marze.
Academic qualification: Master’s degree in Business Law
Professional experience: Before joining Lexcase in February 2018, I worked in several law firms for clients in the field of commercial and business litigation.
This includes disputes following the termination of business relations, competition law, (anti-competitive and restrictive practices, unfair competition, debt recovery, disputes relating to distribution contracts and networks, shareholder disputes, warranty claims following the sale of companies and businesses, banking law etc).
Gaëlle represents clients before all courts at first instance and on appeal working where necessary with local law agents.
She also deals with claims against company directors for liability for debts of insolvent businesses and companies.
- 2018 : LexCase, Lyon (Commercial litigation and insolvency & restructuring departments) – Avocat
- 2017 : Chauplannaz & Associés (Civil and commercial litigation department)– Avocat
- 2010 – 2017 : Dulatier & Associés, LYON (Litigation and arbitration department) – Avocat
- 2008 – 2010 : Active Avocats, Lyon (Commercial litigation department) – Avocat
- 2007 : Cabinet Verniau, Lyon (Commercial litigation department) – Trainee Avocat
- 2007 : Tribunal de grande instance de Lyon (probation department) – temporary work experience
- 2005 – 2007 : Tribunal de grande instance de Lyon (Public Prosecutor’s office) – Prosecutor’s assistant lawyer
CAPA – Admitted to the French Bar 2008
- Master 2 – Business law, Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
- Master 1 – Advocacy and Judicial careers & Criminal Science, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III