As an Associate at LexCase since January 2017, my work focuses on corporate restructuring and insolvency, as well as general commercial litigation.
My practice covers amicable settlements and court proceedings regarding the financial difficulties businesses face. I analyze their financial situation and advise these businesses on how to initiate the appropriate procedures (ad hoc mandate, conciliation, safeguard measures, court-ordered restructuring or liquidation). I also assist businesses after insolvency proceedings with regard to their different legal issues (ongoing contracts, claim declarations and disputes, preparation of continuation plans, etc.).
Additionally, I help parties who wish to buy the assets of businesses under insolvency proceedings draft takeover offers and negotiate with the different bank, employment and tax agencies, and, more generally, in relations with the various insolvency proceeding stakeholders.
I assist court-appointed administrators and agents with regard to their litigation proceedings: debt recovery, financial penalties, and orders rendered against executives, etc.
Finally, my practice includes general commercial litigation, in particular with regard to the recovery of debt from individuals and corporations, commercial contracts, unfair competition and conflicts between partners.
- 2017: LexCase/Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Associate
- 2015-2016: LexCase/Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Law Student Intern
- 2013-2014: Clifford Chance/Corporate – Intern
- 2013: Total/Legal Department – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2017
- Master 2 in International Business Law, Université Capitole, Toulouse
- Master 1 in Business Law, Université Lumière, Lyon, France