+33 4 91 33 22 22
I am a lawyer specialized in public law and joined the team led by Alain de BELENET and Raphaël APELBAUM in 2019.
In collaboration with Maxime Büsch, I assist clients in the private and public sectors, in particular in the field of public work and the railway and healthcare product sectors.
As such, I assist both as a consultant and in the pre-litigation and litigation phases, mainly in relation to the laws governing public procurement contracts, public land, public health, and the liability of public entities.
- 2020: LexCase/Public Law – Associate
- 2019: LexCase/Public Law – Trainee-Lawyer
- 2017-2018 : Tribunal administratif de Toulon – Law Clerk
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2019
- Master’s Degree in Public Litigation (Aix-Marseille University)
- Bachelor in Public Administration (Rennes Institute of Political Studies)