☎ +33 1 40 20 22 22 (Standard Paris)
☎ +33 1 40 20 22 27 (Direct line)
Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2013, I joined the Life Sciences team in March 2015 before it joined LexCase in March 2019.
I advise Life sciences companies and providers of therapeutic solutions on all regulatory issues they may encounter throughout the life of their products, whether they are drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, food supplements, frontier products, etc.
I also defend these companies in civil or administrative litigation, mainly in product liability cases but also to challenge sanitary police or administrative decisions or in the context of commercial disputes.
I regularly publish articles, especially on communication about healthcare products, anti-gifts law and transparency, class actions and product liability or e-health. I also teach in universities or train the industry on these topics.
- 2019 : LexCase / Life Sciences Department – Associate
- 2015 : SEA Avocats / Life Sciences Department – Associate
- 2013 : Hogan Lovells / Life Sciences Litigation Department – Associate
- 2013 : LexCase / Life Sciences Department– Trainee
- CAPA (Lawyer’s certification) – Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2013
- Master degree – Health Activities and Liabilities, Paris Descartes University
- LLM – Medical Law, King’s College London
- LLM – European and Private Law, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin