An Associate, then Of Counsel at LexCase since 2009, I practice in the Competition Law, Sector-Specific Regulations and Commercial Litigation Departments.
I have a Master 2 in Business Law and a Master 2 in Electronic Communications. I assist private and public-sector entities in the fields of competition, sector-specific regulations and commercial litigation.
I have been working with telecommunications operators for the past ten years and have acquired extensive expertise in this field, which involves ex ante regulations, ex post competition and commercial litigation, and therefore obviously requires a thorough understanding of my clients’ technical and operational issues.
Based on this experience, I also represent our clients in the following fields: competition law matters before specialized authorities, private enforcement before commercial courts, litigation involving B2B operators – as well as in other fields, such as regulated sectors related to network industries (energy and railway transport, in particular).
- 2012: LexCase/Competition, Litigation and Sector-Specific Departments – Of Counsel
- 2009 – 2012: LexCase/ Competition, Litigation and Sector-Specific Departments – Associate
- 2007 – 2009: Bird & Bird/ Telecommunications and Competition Departments – Intern, then Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 2008
- Master 2 in the Law on Space Activities and Electronic Communications, Université Paris XI
- Master 2 in Business Law, Université Paris XI