I have been a lawyer since 2014 and an Associate at the LexCase firm since October 2015. My practice covers business law, in particular distribution law, both as a consultant and as a litigator.
I graduated with a DJCE (business law diploma) from the Université Jean Moulin Lyon III. With all of the lawyers in my department, I assist the firm’s clients with the implementation of a wide variety of projects.
I also assist businesses, SMEs and listed companies with the marketing of their products and services of any type. I also represent these clients before the courts and arbitration and/or administrative tribunals.
- 2015: LexCase/Business Law – Distribution Law – Associate
- 2014: Fidal (Lyon office)/Business Law – Associate
- 2013-2014: Law office of Dennis Sullivan, San Francisco, US – Intern
- 2013: LAMY & Associés – Business Law Department – Commercial Litigation – Internship
- 2012: CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre, Lyon, Economic Law Department – Internship
- CAPA – Admis au Barreau en 2014
- Master 2 – Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité – D.J.C.E (Lyon III)
- Master 1 – Droit et Techniques des Affaires (Lyon III)
- Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées en Droit Economique (Montpellier I)