📲 06 12 25 15 10
☎ 01 40 20 22 22 (Standard Paris)
I have been a lawyer since 2007, specializing in Digital Law and Data Protection in LexCase’s IT/IP/Data Protection Department.
I assist all size companies (from start-up to multinationals) in the implementation of their digital projects and in their compliance procedure with data protection regulation.
More generally, I work on issues relating to IT contracts, e-commerce and cybersecurity, both in advice and litigation. I have acquired a specific expertise in e-health, notably concerning medical devices and quantified self.
I write many articles on these topics, and I often conduct training and workshop sessions for the following business units : legal department, Human Ressources, IT department and Marketing.
- Since mars 2019 : LexCase – Associate Of Counsel
- 2015 – 2019 : SEA Avocats – Associate Of Counsel
- 2010 – 2015 : Courtois Lebel – Senior Associate
- 2007 – 2010 : Lexing Alain Bensoussan Avocats – Associate
- 2007 : Allen & Overy, Intern
- CAPA (Lawyer’s certification) : Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2007
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law, University of Montpellier
- Master 1 in Business Law, University of Nanterre-Paris X