04 37 23 11 12 (Ligne directe)
I am an Associate at LexCase and work alongside Philippe Drouillot and Amaury de Carlan in the Tax department.
I practise tax law and work in both corporate tax (operational taxation and restructuring) and individual tax (estate planning).
I also advise taxpayers in their relations with the tax authorities (tax inspections and litigations).
- 2019 : LexCase / Tax Department – Associate
- 2018 : LexCase / Tax Department – Intern
- 2017 : Administrative Appeal Court of Lyon / Tax division – Intern
- 2017 : CMS Francis Lefebvre / Tax Department – Intern
- 2015 : FIDAL / Tax Department – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar of Lyon in 2019
- Master 2 in Corporate and tax law (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne university)
- Master 1 in Tax law (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne university)