I was called to the Bar of Paris in 2018 and now work alongside Sébastien SEMOUN in the Business Law Department, more specifically in field of distribution law.
My practice focuses on business law, and more specifically on distribution law, both as a consultant and as a litigator.
- 2018: LexCase/Business Law and Distribution Law Department – Associate
- 2017: LexCase/Business Law and Distribution Law Department – Law Student
- 2016: ABRATKIEWICZ MARET MEDICO/Criminal Law – Law Student
- 2016: Samu-Social de Paris (humanitarian emergency services)/Contract Law – Law Student
- 2014: Institut National de la Consommation (the French national institute for consumer research)/Consumer Protection Law – Law Student Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2018
- A specialized Master’s in Consumer Affairs and Competition (Université Montpellier 1)
- Master’s in Corporate Law and Business Law (Université Montpellier 1)
- LL.B. in Private Law (Université Montpellier 1)
- DUG (general academic studies degree) in Law and Political Science (Université Montpellier 1)