☎ +33 1 40 20 22 22
I am an associate and member of the Economic Law Department since 2020. My practice covers business law, in particular distribution law, both as a consultant and as a litigator.
Within the Economic Law Department, I advise French and foreign companies and industrial groups on national or cross-border issues in the field of business law.
I practice mainly in distribution law and in various sectors to assist clients in their projects for the distribution of products and services.
I also assist and represent the firm’s clients before the courts and arbitration and/or administrative tribunals, in case of potential lawsuits.
- 2020 : LexCase / Business Law – Distribution Law – Associate
- 2015 : Gowling WLG / Commercial Litigation Departement – Associate
- 2014 : Allen & Overy / Competition Department – Internship
- 2014 : DS Avocats / Competition-Distribution Department – Internship
- 2013 : Allianz IARD / Legal and Compliance Department – Internship
- Admission to the Paris Bar in 2014
- Master II – European Business Law, Université Paris II – Panthéon Assas
- Master I – Business Law, Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille III)