I have been an Associate at LexCase since 2016 and work in the Employment Law Department alongside Florence Drapier Faure, David Lachassagne and Marina Chassany.
As part of the four-member team, I advise businesses on the legal aspects of individual and collective labor relations on a daily basis.
In particular, I assist international groups with regard to restructurings and layoffs, and also with issues related to working time and hiring practices.
In collaboration with the firm’s other teams, I frequently assist with audits.
My practice also includes proceedings before labor relations and administrative tribunals.
- 2016: LexCase/Employment Law Department – Associate
- 2015: Dentons/Employment Law Department – Associate
- 2014: Dentons/Employment Law Department – Law Student Intern
- 2013: Fromont Briens – Law Student Intern
Internships: Pepper Hamilton LLP (PA), Paul Hastings
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 2015
- Master 2 in Business Law and Taxation – DJCE, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III
- DJCE (business law diploma), Université Jean Moulin Lyon III
- Specialized Study Certificate in Employment Law, Université Montpellier I
- Master 1 in Business Law and Techniques, Université Jean Moulin Lyon II