☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard)
Having joined LexCase when the firm was founded in May 2009, I have been a partner since 2012 and manage the Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Department.
The setting up, structuring and development of a company are fascinating to me. A business is a human, economic and industrial adventure involving people who incarnate their project and carry it through to successful completion. I have great respect for these men and women. I am personally committed to assisting them when difficulties arise and am convinced this support allows for a solid turnaround when it is provided with pragmatism, discipline and at the earliest stages.
My team’s activities are therefore fully dedicated to those involved in a restructuring, whether a business in difficulty, court-appointed administrators and agents, or a business seeking growth or diversification through a takeover or the turnaround of an ailing business.
Our practice is divided into three areas:
Companies facing difficulty: either in a prevention phase (ad hoc mandate, conciliation) or in the judicial phase (safeguard proceedings, court-ordered restructuring) or during a court-ordered liquidation phase, and in defense of the CEO or owner
Assistance to court-appointed administrators and agents in the framework of insolvency proceedings initiated under the mandates entrusted to them
Purchases of companies under the aegis of the Commercial Courts (monitoring of the invitation to tender process; legal, financial and tax structuring of takeovers).
I am member of the International Bar Association (IBA) insolvency and restructuring commitee.
- 2012: LexCase – Partner (Lyon/Paris/Marseille)
- 2009: LexCase/Commercial Law – Of Counsel
- 2007: Bird & Bird, Lyon/Commercial Law – mid-level Associate
- 2006: Lamy-Lexel (Lyon)
- 2002: Auxigen – Founding Partner, this business is dedicated to outdoor hotel services
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2006
- DESS (specialized master degree) in Business and Corporate Finance Law, Université Lyon III
- Master’s in Business and Corporate Finance Law, Université Lyon III
- Corresponding partner for the IFPPC (French institute of corporate restructuring and insolvency specialists)